The Pokermasti Bad Beat Jackpot
Bad beats are a part of poker, like it or not. It sucks to get a bad beat, when you are so sure that you have the winning hand and your opponent, as luck would have it, happens to have a better hand. Not wild luck, but the simple fact that an opponent may have done better than you, but you don’t know it till it is revealed. In poker, it is not uncommon that a player starts out with a great starting hand that assures victory, only to be outdone by another in the later stages of betting and dealing.
Pokermasti.com gives you the chance to redeem your bad beat, with our Bad Beat Jackpot, which will not only win you a ton of money but also take away that dreaded feeling. Even though skill is the deciding factor for winning poker games, you never know when bad luck would come knocking at your door.
The Bad Beat Jackpot – Your strongest shield against “tough luck”
Sometimes hitting a bad beat jackpot is more memorable than winning your best poker game. PokerMasti.com hopes to sweeten all your worst bad beats!
Terms and conditions
- The bad beat must occur on the designated bad beat tables.
- There must be at least 4 players active on the table in the beginning of the round.
- The player must see the showdown.
- If two or more tables hit the bad beat jackpots, the server time will be the deciding factor. According to the server time, which ever table was dealt FIRST, that table wins the jackpot.
- Any player found colluding, that table will automatically be disqualified from the promotion.
- The losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 6's
- The winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7's
- Both the winning and losing hands must include both hole cards.
- Two or more players must be active at the end of the hand, and it must go to showdown.
- Players sitting out at the Bad Beat Jackpot tables are not eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- If there are two or more hands that qualify for the jackpot within one hand, then the two highest hands will be considered for the jackpot, with the highest hand being the winning hand and the second highest hand winning the bad beat.
- Players sitting out do not qualify for the jackpot
- The best hand for both the winner and the loser must include their two hole cards, and the hand must go to a showdown
- Players must play their hands independently and cannot tell opponents how to act or reveal their hand to other players. Violations will disqualify the hand from the Progressive Bad Beat Jackpot.
Bad Beat Jackpot Payout
Here’s how you’ll get paid for losing from a bad beat:
- Bad Beat Hand: 40%
- Winner Hand: 20%
- Rest of the Players: 10%
- House Revenue: 10%
- New Jackpot Seed: 20%